Brandname business brokerage is here to help.
There are many reasons for wanting to sell your business. Look below and see if any of these may apply to you.
- Are you getting burned out on running the day to day operations?
- Has your business grown beyond your comfort level?
- Do you want to continue working, but not have the responsibility and risk of an owner?
- Are you under capitalized?
- Are there issues between partners or managers that can’t be resolved?
- Are you struggling to keep up with latest technology or feel you are missing out over the lack of technical expertise?
- Do you lack required capital your business needs?
- Is your business being forced to relocate?
- Are your creditors not issuing new lines of credit for your company?
- Is your largest client having difficulty?
- Do you or key employees have health issues that make running the business a problem?
- Do you need to get your estate in order?
- Are you ready to retire and live the life you dream of?
- Do you have life changing events such as illness or divorce that make running your business as you were impossible.
If you have a small to medium sized business and have been thinking about selling or have tried to sell using word of mouth to no avail, consider talking to our business brokers. We can work with nearly any business. If you have real estate to convey with the sale, we are licensed real estate brokers and can legally work the transaction without any issues. If there is no real property to transfer with the sale, we can still market and assist in the negotiation and sale of your company. It is important that if you are looking to retire you begin this process 1-2 years before your planned retirement.
You can call me today or check in using our contact form with any questions. Brandname has their own non-disclosure forms that will need to be signed by potential buyers before your information will be distributed. We are very discreet and respect our seller’s wish to remain out of the public, or competitor’s eye. We bring buyers and sellers together